Emery County’s location in the State of Utah
This website is sponsored by the Emery Water Conservancy District in central Utah. Emery County water resources are instrumented with solar powered weather, canal, reservoir, pond and river monitoring sites. The tools at this website give users of water immediate access to data from these sites. Better and timely information leads to better water management.
NOTICE: JOES VALLEY RESERVOIR BOAT RAMP HAS BEEN REOPENED ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Board Meeting Schedule for 2013
- Emery Water Conservancy District Board meeting Dec 16, 2013 7:00 p.m.
Please email problems with web site to Jeff.email@example.com
- Jay Humphrey – Manager
- Jeff Tuttle – IT Specialist
- Nacole Toomer – Office Manager
- Monroe Magnuson – Laborer Foreman
- Colton Grange – Laborer